(1) the leadership of the party(2) Until your party can offer leadership and be seen to do something principled, you will never reduce your minority.(3) Don't expect anything better than last season's first-round exit, though, unless the veteran leadership comes through.(4) But at the same time he wanted leaders to exercise strong moral leadership .(5) He's also facilitated the promotion of a number of people to leadership positions.(6) The leadership seemed to become increasingly aware that it needed economic reforms.(7) Her presentation topics have included functional piano, contemporary piano literature and leadership skills.(8) We were a very young team that needed some veteran leadership .(9) People appointed to positions of leadership should not crave power for its own sake.(10) The board will provide leadership on national issues that impact our members.(11) Under his leadership , the village gradually developed into an era of full prosperity.(12) As do an abundance of fellow Americans, I support my country's leadership .(13) The report singled out the quality of teaching, leadership and management within the school.(14) Teenage clubs would be formed in schools to tackle teenage angst and improve leadership qualities.(15) It said a different style of leadership was required, and that it was the right time for a change.(16) If the union leadership decides to call a strike, Act 46 requires them to give 48 hours notice.
(1) cost leadership :: kostnadsledarskap
(2) market leadership :: marknadsledande
(3) leadership position :: ledarskaps position
(4) leadership conference :: ledarkonferens
1. guidance ::
3. leading ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Comforting is a part of LEADERSHIP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Now, that's a sound LEADERSHIP
decision right there, huh?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
About time we had
some stern northern LEADERSHIP.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
But, Sheldon, without your insight and
LEADERSHIP, this enterprise will surely fail.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
Do you know what LEADERSHIP means,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
English to Swedish Dictionary: leadership
Meaning and definitions of leadership, translation in Swedish
language for leadership with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of leadership in Swedish and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'leadership'
What leadership means in Swedish, leadership meaning
in Swedish, leadership
definition, examples and pronunciation
of leadership in Swedish language.